Here is what a Soulgrown experience is about from your first email, to product delivery...
We want everyone to have the best experience with us. We will help guide you step by step in planning your session from sharing detailed brochures to helping you decide what will best fit that empty wall in your home that could be filled with smiles and precious memories. We feel like while social media has become great for so many things it really is the only documentation of memories that most of us have. That is sad yall! What if the internet was gone tomorrow. Do you have access to those thousands of photos that you posted to social media? It is really something to think about. And we have been doing just that!
With that said we have decided to create whole experiences that you and your friends and family can share for generations to come. During your session with either of us, or sometimes both we are going to create real smiles, genuine laughter and some fun memorable moments. And send you home with the most beautiful prints, albums and/or gorgeous luxury wall art that will become precious family heirlooms. We want to get to know the real you and capture the raw beauty that shines from deep within your soul. so here is how it goes...
- You inquire by emailing us at email@example.com , from our website booking link https://www.soulgrownphotography.com/contact/ , or any of our social media platforms. All we need to know is your email, what type of session and how soon you are looking to book.
- If we have availability on your desired date we will send you a Session or Wedding brochure. If we are not available we will offer you the dates we have available. (If we are still unable to accommodate your dates we will refer you to one of our other awesome photographer friends. We want to make sure you have the BEST experience even if we are not available.)
- You will then select the session package you would like to book. We will reply with a proposal contract. This is when you pay your retainer to secure your date and we can split the balance into interest free payment plans leading up to your session or event. All payments must be made before your session or event. Dates agreed upon will be noted in your contract/ proposal. Without your retainer we can not hold your date. Payment plans may not apply to all sessions.
- Once we have completed the proposal/ contract process we will begin planning the when's, where's and wardrobes. We are here to help guide you through planning your sessions. We can chat through emails or even scheduled calls to help ease the process of getting exactly what you have in mind for your session. (Brides will have scheduled in person preplanning meetings at our studio)
- Shoot Day! On the day of your session we will arrive to an agreed upon location, introduce ourselves and begin. The best thing about our sessions is we really just hang out. We love capturing the real moments. After your session is over we will depart. You will receive a photo use release contract after your session if you choose to have a sneak peek.
- Usually within about 72 hours we have a sneak peek posted to our social media platforms if release is signed and returned.
- We will send you a product pricing menu via email.
- Next the editing process will begin. Your photos will be ready by the agreed upon date in your contact.
- Once we are close to finalizing your editing, we will schedule an in person image reveal at our studio. There you will be able to see touch and feel all the products that are available. We will draft your invoice and create an interest free payment plan if you need too.
- Once your products are paid in full we will place the order and email you once they are ready to be picked up or shipped to you. (Shipping orders may incur additional shipping fees. )
- When you get your products displayed send us a pic. We love to see how you have decided to display your memories. That is why we do what we do!
So... That is the process. We hope this helps you decide to move forward with your Soulgrown Photography experience. We are excited to get know you and your family and be there to capture every milestone for you.
"We appreciate you taking the time to inquire and get to know us and our work. We are so excited to work with YOU!"
Kim & Mandy
The Soulgrown Sisters! <3